Les Industries Bernard is one of the world leaders in the bottling of maple syrup. The company is growing rapidly and exports its syrup to 42 countries. Its state-of-the-art 100,000 square foot plant provides a modern, state-of-the-art, stimulating work environment for its employees and meets the highest standards in the industry. In addition, the company is taking a green turn with the implementation of the paperless concept. At Les Industries Bernard & Fils, product safety is as much a concern as its exquisite flavor. Before shipping the products, internal control is carried out in the laboratory and relies on auditors who ensure increased control of methods and inspect equipment and facilities.
THE DISTINCTIVE ADVANTAGES:
Why be part of our team?
- A well established family business;
- A permanent full-time job 40h / week;
- A work schedule over 4 days, Monday to Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or from 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- A group insurance program and a pension fund;
- A referral and bonus program at the end of the year;
- A healthy and familiar work climate;
- Sustained and constant growth of the company from year to year;
- Recent and regularly renewed equipment;
- A clean, safe, air-conditioned and modern work environment;
- A very high labor retention rate.
YOUR ROLE :
Your job will consist of:
- Work on a production line;
- Feed the production line;
- Inspect the packaging of products according to quality standards;
- Crate and pound boxes;
- Clean equipment;
- Adhere to factory health and safety rules and hygiene and sanitation rules.
REQUIRED PROFILE :
- Are you able to work in a team?
- Do you have good manual dexterity?
- Are you in good physical condition and able to work while standing?
- Do you have a sense of responsibility, autonomy and detail?
Join our great team! Send us your CV as soon as possible.